Electrochemistry Lab Operator
Join us in revolutionizing industries and combating climate change!
NitroFix is in the forefront of an emissions-free revolution, producing game-changing ammonia technology that holds the power to reshape both agriculture and energy. Our innovation has the potential to make a significant dent in global emissions, reducing up to 5% and propelling us towards a more sustainable future.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced lab operator to join our R&D team and contribute to the development of our cutting-edge technologies. As a lab operator at NitroFix, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging and innovative projects in a collaborative and motivating work environment.
· Perform experiments and tests under the guidance of R&D scientists
· Prepare samples, equipment, and reagents for laboratory experiments and testing
· Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation
· Accurately record experimental data and maintain well-organized laboratory notebooks
· Assist in the development and optimization of laboratory protocols and procedures
· Participate in laboratory safety training and adhere to safety protocols at all times
· Assist with data analysis and interpretation, and report results to R&D team members
· Help maintain an organized and clean laboratory environment
· B.Sc./ Engineering/ Practical Engineering in chemistry, materials, electronics, or related fields
· Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in an industrial laboratory setting
· Experience in conducting laboratory experiments, sample preparation, and instrumentation operation
· Previous experience with electrochemical research would be an advantage
· Knowledge of laboratory safety protocols and procedures
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
· Strong communication and organizational skills are essential.
We are excited about adding a talented and motivated individual to our team who shares our passion for making a positive impact on society and the environment.
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, please submit your resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com