Technical Project Manager
Why We’re Here:
- Industrial facilities around the world are facing unprecedented energy challenges around rising energy costs and carbon reduction goals. We help our customers measure and improve their carbon footprint, energy spend, and profitability in terms of their production. We call this Energy Intensity, and we do it with a “production first” mindset for maximum impact. That’s why at Ndustrial our mission is “to accelerate the optimization of Energy Intensity in industrial facilities.” We live out this mission every day from our software development teams to our go-to-market teams.
- Our Nsight Energy Intensity Platform is a market-leading SaaS platform which integrates IoT devices and control systems in the field with cloud-based systems. Nsight brings together all of this data to accelerate the energy transition for our industrial customers.
More About Us:
- We live our values everyday: Teamwork, Customer First, Quality, and Curiosity
- Our founders merged their experiences across Silicon Valley innovation, industrial engineering, and computer science to build a real-time industrial intelligence platform. We started as a team of three and have grown to more than 40 employees based in Raleigh and around the country.
- Our customers span the globe with hundreds of industrial facilities that are highly energy intensive like cold storage warehouses, recycling facilities, and manufacturing sites.
- Our investors include one of the largest utilities on the planet (ENGIE New Ventures), one of the leading climate tech investors (Clean Energy Ventures), and the largest cold storage logistics companies in the world (Lineage Logistics).
- We exist to make the world a better place. We work every day to root out waste in the industrial sector. We are also dedicated to being a place where people can grow, have fun, feel part of a great community, and give back.
- As a member of the Pledge 1% community, we donate 1% of employee time to charitable causes like building energy-efficient homes together with Habitat for Humanity. As a Green Places partner, we also track and offset our carbon emissions using high-quality, third-party verified offsets. Come grow with us!
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects. Our Technical Project Manager will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our energy management software products are delivered on time and successfully. The Technical Project Manager will be the go-to person externally and internally for everything involving the organization and timeline of our product's delivery. Technical Project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope. A great Technical Project Manager will have a background in engineering, management, budgeting and analysis in an industrial setting. They are an excellent communicator, comfortable managing multiple tasks, a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Industrial experience in managing a project from contract signing to deliver go live
- Experience with various energy management systems
- Energy Management experience
- CEM certification
- Customer facing experience
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
- Technical Experience, ex: AutoCAD, Software Development, Engineering
- Strong understanding of networking and IT concepts
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of electrical engineering for technical project managers
- Solid technical background, with understanding industrial energy management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office PMP
- Open PTO Policy
- Outstanding Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision, STD, LTD, Life, AD&D insurance employee premiums fully covered!
- Annual professional Development stipend
- 1% Pledge Program - we donate 1% of employees' time through community outreach and volunteer activities for a total of 21 hours annually
- Commuter benefit
- Team outings, catered weekly lunches, celebrations!
- Flexible work environment with in-office, hybrid, or remote options
- New, modern, gorgeous office conveniently located on Fayetteville St. in downtown Raleigh
- Inclusive, communicative, innovative, and fun environment
- Dog friendly office
Something looks off?