Technical Project Manager
Why We’re Here:
- Industrial facilities around the world are facing unprecedented energy challenges around rising energy costs and carbon reduction goals. We help our customers measure and improve their carbon footprint, energy spend, and profitability in terms of their production. We call this Energy Intensity, and we do it with a “production first” mindset for maximum impact. That’s why at Ndustrial our mission is “to accelerate the optimization of Energy Intensity in industrial facilities.” We live out this mission every day from our software development teams to our go-to-market teams.
- Our Nsight Energy Intensity Platform is a market-leading SaaS platform which integrates IoT devices and control systems in the field with cloud-based systems. Nsight brings together all of this data to accelerate the energy transition for our industrial customers.
More About Us:
- We live our values every day: Teamwork, Customer First, Quality, and Curiosity
- Our founders merged their experiences across Silicon Valley innovation, industrial engineering, and computer science to build a real-time industrial intelligence platform. We started as a team of three and have grown to more than 40 employees based in Raleigh and around the country.
- Our customers span the globe with hundreds of industrial facilities that are highly energy intensive like cold storage warehouses, recycling facilities, and manufacturing sites.
- Our investors include one of the largest utilities on the planet (ENGIE New Ventures), one of the leading climate tech investors (Clean Energy Ventures), and the largest cold storage logistics companies in the world (Lineage Logistics).
- We exist to make the world a better place. We work every day to root out waste in the industrial sector. We are also dedicated to being a place where people can grow, have fun, feel part of a great community, and give back.
- Ndustrial Named One of the Top 100 Energy & Climate Tech Startups in the World
- As a member of the Pledge 1% community, we donate 1% of employee time to charitable causes like building energy-efficient homes together with Habitat for Humanity. As a Green Places partner, we also track and offset our carbon emissions using high-quality, third-party verified offsets. Come grow with us!
We are looking for an experienced Spanish and Portuguese-speaking Technical Project Manager to manage the deployment and onboarding phases of key client projects in Latin America. The technical project manager will be responsible for managing contractors, installing necessary energy meters and IoT sensors, communicating progress and schedules to our LATAM-based customers, and coordinating the transfer of necessary information required to deploy our cloud-based energy management platform. Our Technical Project Manager will coordinate people and processes to ensure that our energy management software products are delivered successfully against a deployment and go-live project plan. The Technical Project Manager will be the go-to contact externally for the customer and installing contractors, as well as internally for Ndustrial’s Product, Engineering and Energy & IoT teams for all planning and organization around a project’s delivery. Technical Project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, securing resource availability and allocation, and delivering every project on time within budget and scope. A successful Technical Project Manager has demonstrated proficiencies in engineering, management, budgeting and analysis in an industrial setting. They are an excellent communicator in English, Spanish, and Portuguese languages, comfortable managing multiple tasks, a team player and a natural problem-solver.