Copper Labs is searching for an experienced and talented Account Executive to accelerate our growth.
Copper Labs is on a mission to create a more sustainable energy future by helping utilities take control of energy demand when it matters most to the grid. Copper, the company’s flagship wireless energy monitor, delivers real-time grid-edge intelligence and electric, gas and water usage data, with or without smart meters. These innovative new capabilities empower utilities and ecosystem partners to engage targeted consumers and help manage energy demand, stabilize the grid and reduce the cost to serve energy.
We offer a collaborative, dynamic early stage startup environment with a high-performing team focused on bringing a unique and innovative solution to market. Our customers include some of the largest and most forward-thinking utilities in the U.S. and we’re backed by some of the best investors in this industry.
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience helping utility executives solve demand side management (DSM) and operational challenges?
- Want to get in early at a high-growth venture-backed startup with a proven team? If yes, then please keep reading….
- Inbound and outbound sales for executive-level utility prospects
- Build and nurture a robust sales pipeline with weekly reporting to the VP of Sales
- Accurately forecast sophisticated, long term sales cycles
- Leverage your existing industry relationships to accelerate sales.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Navigate complex utility sales cycles with a consultative, trust-based approach to solution selling
- Collaborate with engineering, customer success and marketing teams to bring the voice of the customer to everything we do
- Travel extensively, when safe, to build relationships and participate in relevant industry events.
- Requires 5+ years of utility sales experience with demonstrated quota achievement
- Prior ownership of acquiring new accounts as well as expanding existing accounts
- Experience working collaboratively with third party implementation partners
- Solid references that speak to your ability to work well across internal functions and use available resources proactively
Salary Range: $125,000 – $250,000 OTE (dependent on experience)