Executive Administrative Assistant
Executive Admin Job Description
If you enjoy working closely with company executives and have the ability to help take their work to the next level, this role could be perfect for you. We are embarking on a new phase of growth with our company, transforming a demonstrated technology into a product. We are looking for someone to support our executives and management team by handling a substantial amount of their day-to-day administrative work.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide support to C-suite executives and the management team. Manage calendar, travel plans, meetings, events, and other administrative tasks.
- Prepare the office for any external visitors, such as investors and job candidates.
- Manage email, drafting professional responses, escalating urgent requests as appropriate.
- Ensure the executive is equipped with all the necessary meeting information, and update/inform others as needed.
- Ensure meeting logistics are executed smoothly in a timely manner and to the proper audience, including presentations, agendas, audio/visual set up, conference room booking and material distribution.
- Coordinate, manage, and schedule all regularly-recurring meetings. Take notes, provide follow up communications, and share files and other resources appropriately.
- Prioritize and manage tasks to ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Assist in managing budgets and reporting.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including flights, hotels, itineraries, etc.
- Submit expense reimbursement requests.
- Assist with budgeting, grant management, and other financial tasks as needed.
- Support management and executive team members as needed.
- Assist new hires during the onboarding process.
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years supporting C-suite level executives, preferably in a startup environment.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, and to independently manage competing priorities with appropriate judgment.
- Commitment to security and data protection, tactfully ensuring confidential or proprietary information remains protected and confidential at all times.
- Competence in managing documents, calendars, agendas, etc in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- Experience coordinating meetings with internal and external stakeholders, with highly confidential information.
- Experience in booking and managing global travel itineraries.
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible, agile, and quick to learn in a technical environment.
- Highly functional on Apple mac, G suite, MS Office, etc. Quick to learn in a technical environment.
- Possesses outstanding professional interpersonal skills, specifically the ability to communicate with executive management, investors, board of directors, consultants, and partners.
- Reliable, committed, a team player able to work with a diverse group of people.
We are looking for the following traits for this role:
- Ability to prioritize which tasks are most important and ensure they are completed accurately before the deadline.
- Efficient and process-oriented, ensuring tasks are done on time and properly, always an eye toward improving how they work.
- Extremely organized. Does not let anything slip by,
- Flexible and nimble, staying calm and focused even when stressed.
- Influential and well-respected, able to communicate well with anyone at any level.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and has good judgment which leads to building positive relationships inside and outside the company.
- Highly motivated and proactive. Driven to improve processes.
- Contributes to a safe, positive, inclusive work culture.
This is an in-office role that is in the office four days per week or more, as needed. Our office is located in Mountain view, CA.
Compensation & Benefits
The salary range for this role is $100,000 - $140,000. We are committed to equitable compensation across our company and we offer a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need. We cover 90% of the premiums for our employees and 70% of the premiums for their dependents on our base plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We provide a 401(k) plan with matching in addition to many other benefits. Every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all our employees and are building a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Noon Energy’s vision is a fully-renewable future with energy storage inspired by nature. We’re on a mission to allow the world to run on renewables with low-cost compact long-duration energy storage. Our compact stationary battery uses the same chemistry that plants use in photosynthesis, eliminating the need for mining precious metals for energy storage. Noon Energy batteries deliver 200+ hours of storage capacity, enabling 5-6 ¢/kWh on-demand renewable electricity when paired with wind and solar. The Noon Energy technology is robust, safe, and the core electrochemical component of the technology is currently operating on Mars. Initially, we are developing products for the $1T stationary energy storage market with future applications in long-haul shipping and trucking.
“Our battery stores energy by splitting CO2, similar to how nature stores energy by photosynthesis. Storage in air-abundant molecules, rather than rare metals, is key to our fundamental advantages in cost, sustainability, and energy density.” - Chris Graves, CEO.
We are building a company rooted in our desire for everyone to have access to abundant low-cost energy. Our core values are woven into everything we do, from what we ask in interviews, how we run our meetings, and how we make the highest-level company decisions. We believe that alignment with our core ideology is essential for building a lasting company with massive positive impact on the world.